Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Learning to Trust in God Series

Hey everyone!

It's been a while! I have really been doing some reflecting on my life and my purpose here on Earth...so I've been away for a while. I decided to do a series of 3 videos about this journey that I have been going through. I was and will continue to be completely transparent in this journey, allowing you all to see some parts of me that I used to hide. My hope is that my testimony will minister to someone who watches it. I'm no longer afraid of backlash, rejection or judgement by anyone that is on this Earth so please feel free to comment and write whatever you like in the comment box! I'll post the three videos below!

Enjoy!
Michelle :)
Part I:

Part II:

Part III:

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you Michelle for posting these videos. Everything you said is so true and you have helped me realized that i have been lazy with my relationship with the Lord and consequently feeling feeble spiritualy. But the good news is that God is good and forgiving and a God of Second, third, fouth... Chances!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...