Wednesday, November 14, 2012

T-Minus 7 Days and Counting...

"If a man insisted always on being serious, and never allowed himself a bit of fun and relaxation, he would go mad or become unstable without knowing it."
~Herodotus




Hey everyone!!

We are at the halfway point of the the month of November! Praise the Lord! As I look at my calendar and stare in disbelief at all of the assignments that must be completed before Dec 20th, I've realized that it is important to take a step back and relax to prevent yourself from being overwhelmed. My form of relaxation....VISITING FAMILY AND FRIENDS FOR A MINI TURKEY DAY VACAY!!!

For those that know me well, they know how homesick I have truly been. Although I really do like living in Maryland and all that it has to offer, there is always a part of me that will always be a Michigan girl! There is something about being with loved ones and smashing delicious home-cooked food... I'm getting excited just thinking about it! lol! I'm super thankful for cancellations in both my Tuesday and Wednesday classes next week, so that I can spend the most amount of time home. So to all of my friends and family, I will be home Nov 20th-25th (so hit me up now so I can visit you, lol!).

On another note, if you are unable to go home, make sure that you still take time to relax during the Turkey Day break. Take yourself out on a date, plan a dinner with some friends, go and get a massage (lots of great Groupons online to help you get a great deal on these), just make sure that you take out some time for yourself. Take this time to rejuvenate yourself so that you/we can finish off this semester/year strong!

I love y'all for free!
nNb ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...