Friday, December 7, 2012

Hawaiian BBQ Salmon Recipe

Hey lovelies!!

With finals time in full swing, it's easy to get bogged down and start ordering fast food and eating unhealthily. Although I want meals right now, it's important to make sure that you take some time out for yourself and you health (oooh, that rhymed!). With that said, I decided to try my hand at cooking tutorials again. I did one wayyyyy back in the day with my friend Julia during our short-lived Dynamic Divas segment, but I've decided to start again while in my lovely new Maryland apartment. I thought about posting the step by step pictures and descriptions, but I thought it would be more fun to do it in video form. So without further ado, here is my first official recipe tutorial:




naturalNaijabeauty can burrrn! Watch out dere na! lol!

I love y'all for free,
nNb ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...