Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Fashion Accessories--> Creating Your Own Flower Hair Accessories

"A person is only beautiful, when their own beauty, is reflecting on to others."
- Tara Grady
Hey lovelies!

While I was on one my FAVORITE natural hair blog sites CurlyNikki, I came across a video from one of her users that showed how to make flower accessories. Now if you know me, you'd probably guess that I screamed and became really excited after seeing this video. Since I am both thrifty and fashionable, this video was perfect for me! I often find it hard to find flowers that match the outfits that I wear. Now I can just hop in the car and go to the local fabric store and MAKE MY OWN! YAY! Here's the vid:



Stay Fabulous!
nNb Y

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...