Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Hair Tutorial: Two-Strand Twists!


"To keep my hair the same texture as it grows out of my head is looked at as revolutionary,Why is that?" ~Tracy Thoms "Good Hair"
Hey y'all!

I know it's been a while since my last post... Today I've got a nice treat for everyone! I have FINALLY completed and POSTED my first natural hair tutorial! In this tutorial, I show you how I make micro two-strand twists. This video was originally filmed on May 20th and it took me a couple of days to get it posted (more like a lot of days, hehe!). There are two parts to the video and the end result is in the picture above. The videos are posted on my YouTube channel under naturalNaijabeauty but I also embedded them below. Enjoy lovelies!

Part I:

Part II:

Be blessed!
nNb Y

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...