Tuesday, June 22, 2010

The Truth About Baking Soda Hair Concoctions...

Hey y'all!

Ever try to create your own hair concoction to help save some money on products? I know that I have...there are plenty of recipes out on the web for hair moisturizers, conditioners and shampoos that you can make from the things within your kitchen pantry. Some of these recipes can be a godsend, while others can turn out a bit tragic. One of the main ingredients some of the recipes is baking soda.

While I was on my favorite natural hair blog site, I came across a very interesting article about affects that baking soda can have on natural hair. The article was soooo interesting that I decided to post it on here so that everyone to also enjoy it. Click here is the link for the article on NaturallyCurly.com.

Next time that you decide to create your own hair concoction, make sure that you take the time to research the things that you are putting in your hair...it can prevent a lot of pain and anguish later =)

Peace out curlies,
nNb Y

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...