Thursday, November 18, 2010

Winterizing Your Natural Tresses...

"The recipe for beauty is to have less illusion and more Soul, to retreat from the belief of pain or pleasure in the body into the unchanging calm and glorious freedom of spiritual harmony."
~Mary Baker Eddy

Hey y'all!

I hope the week is going fabulously for everyone! So...if you haven't already noticed, it is starting to get colder outside. With colder temperatures and less humidity, natural hair starts to get SUPER dry! I have been natural since the summer of 2008 and I still struggle with retaining moisture in my hair during the colder months.

Well, during my routine search of my favorite natural hair blogs, I came across this GREAT post about winterizing natural hair. This article has great tips on product usage and optimizing your hair routine so that you don't use anything that will strip your hair. Check out the article here. Hope the article helps y'all retain moisture for the winter...I know it will help me continue to stay fly!! LOL!

peace,
nNb :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...