Tuesday, April 10, 2012

DIY Fashion Tips for the Frugal Fashionista!!!!

"Fashion is an art. You express who you are through what you're wearing."
~Daniele Donato

Hey ladies!

During my favorite pasttime of watching YouTube videos, I came across a few videos with some great Do-It-Yourself tips for the fashionista on a super tight budget. All of these tips are super quick and involves NO SEWING OR CUTTING (added plus for me, because I can't sew because I don't want to ruin any of my clothes, lol!). All you need are some rubber bands, safety pins, a little time and you create a gorgeous outfit for pennies or less!

Take a look y'all!


Create a fashionable handbag using a tank top:

Making a skirt out of a long sleeve shirt:

Turning pajama pants into shorts (too cute!)

Create a dress out of an oversized tank top:

Turn a long sleeve shirt into a tank top:

16 ways to wear a sweater:

Enjoy divas!
nNb <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...