Thursday, April 5, 2012

Great Blog for Grocery Shopping on a Tight Budget...

"Ain't nothin' wrong with being frugal..."
~naturalNaijabeauty ;)

Hey everyone,

Recently, I have been having a lot of trouble with my finances...so much so that I have not been able to spend money on groceries
like I used to. Although I have found great ways to save money on groceries, I am still having difficulty with budgeting properly for groceries for all of my meals...

Enter --> Poor Girl Eats Well (http://www.poorgirleatswell.com/)

This website provides great recipes, tips and tricks for divas on a tight budget. My favorite feature on the blog is the $25 Shopping Cart (as my finances put in this grocery shopping range). She lives in a big city but is still able to stock her home with enough food to last her a couple of weeks (absolutely amazing!). For each shopping trip, she places and itemized list of everything that she purchases along with their prices, afterwards including some of the meals she created with the items! She even breaks down each meal to show its cost per serving, which is an added bonus for me because I often spend large amounts of money for one meal (i'm talking $30 for ONE meal y'all!!!).

This blog is a great edition to my ever increasing survival encyclopedia, yes, SURVIVAL ENCYCLOPEDIA (don't judge me y'all, lol!). I know that I have difficulty with budgeting effectively and saving money, and this website provides me with so many tips and tricks that I know in a month's time, I can be a budget shopping guru!

Check out the website and enjoy!
nNb :)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...