Saturday, August 28, 2010

Exercise Journal Entry #4

"If you don't do what's best for your body, you're the one who comes up on the short end."
- Julius Erving

Hey lovelies!

So...I know it's been a while since my last journal entry. I had to take a slight hiatus because of a Basic Training Retreat with City Year Detroit! wOOt! I wasn't able to film my weight loss for the week because I didn't really have access to a scale...lol! I got to do a BUNCH of team building and I have to say that this group of people are the COOLEST people I have ever come across! :)

Sidenote: We went to Camp Cavell in the wonderful city of Lexington, MI. The camp site was right off Lake Huron which made for some very lovely pictures!




Back to my weight loss journey...

I do have some good news to report:

I'VE LOST 5 POUNDS SO FAR!!!!!

It may not sound like a lot, but you have to learn to crawl before you can walk... I will do another video shortly to talk more about my regimen.

Peace,
nNb :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...