Monday, August 2, 2010

New Exercise Journal...

"Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence." - Unknown

Hey y'all!

After careful consideration, I've decided to start up my exercise regimen again...Not only am I starting up again, I am also documenting my journey every step of the way. I'm going to call the blogs dedicated to this journey my Exercise Journal. I'm doing this to keep myself motivated as well as accountable for any slip-ups I may have.

This is not just a temporary diet for me, this is a LIFESTYLE CHANGE! During this weight loss period, I plan to learn to eat more healthily, create a workout regimen for daily exercise and I will be documenting the entire process. I will be filming weigh-ins and workout sessions, as well as providing sample meals for myself as well as others...

Here is the intro to my Exercise Journey:



Be blessed!
nNb Y

2 comments:

Indulgenceiskey said...

You go girl! I think keeping up with your exercise journey is a wonderful idea. I need to do that as well. I am working out on a consistent basis but I am not documenting it like I should. By the way, I love the new look you gave your blog as well. ;-). Take care and know that you can do anything you put your heart and mind to do.

naturalNaijabeauty said...

Thank you sooo much Dionne! :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...