Monday, August 2, 2010

Mane Chic Michelle

"Natural, beautiful color on the face. We want the casualness of the hair and it's sort of rumpled, you know--but it's done with intention. So it's not just letting your hair go naturally, but we've created the natural." - Donna Karan

Hey fellow curlies!

I'm delighted to say that I was recently featured on one of my favorite natural hair blogs Indulgenceiskey. She started a new segment on her blog entitled Mane Chic (pronounced sheek) and I was blessed to her first feature! To see my feature, click here. Hope y'all enjoy it!

Be blessed,
nNb Y

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We have the same exercise issues. I take a day off and it becomes weeks...and don't let me get sick. It's a wrap! I'd gotten 1/3 of the way through p90x and got the flu. Never got it together again. We have similar goals. I wanna go for about 5 lbs a month. I wanna have a fairly nice-sized fro on top of a smaller body come spring! (Oh yeah, linked to you via some natural hair care stuff.)

naturalNaijabeauty said...

@mindpotpourri: Glad you came across my blog...hopefully you enjoyed it and will visit again! :) As for the workouts, hopefully we can both do this weight loss journey together so we can be accountable for each other... :D

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...