Tuesday, March 13, 2012

naturalNaijabeauty does Pin Curls!

3/13/2012 - - Edited to add:
Here are the results of my first pin curl attempt!

Pins curls in the mornin'

Before fluffing and separating curls...

Don't I look cute? lol!

Front view of style

For more drama, I added a red lip to the mix...I also  put on eyeshadow and mascara to make my eyes POP!

Finished look! :)
Overall, I really liked the hairstyle although my curls started to fall and frizz up as soon as my hair was exposed to the humid air. :( It's seeming more and more likely that my hair has difficulty retaining curls unless it is set while wet... I'm going to try this style again on Wednesday evening to see if I get better results. I'll keep y'all posted!

P.S. If you have any ideas on how I can keep my hair from frizzing up and preserve my hairstyles, please comment below or shoot me an email!

I love y'all for free,
nNb :)

------------------------------------Original Post----------------------------------------------

Hey lovelies!
With my hair in its current flat-ironed state, I wanted to find a easy to add more curls and body without applying more heat. So after watching tons of YouTube videos, I've finally decided to attempt the infamous pin curls hairstyle! Yay! I won't do a video on my technique yet because this is just my first time and there's still plenty of kinks to work out... I did take plenty of pictures though, so take a look.
I'll take pictures of the results and post them later.



Peace & love,
nNb

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...