Monday, March 12, 2012

Affirmation--> Today is going to be a great day!

I've noticed that I've been starting my days off on a slightly less positive note lately. My usual bubbly personality has slowly but surely begun to morph into an attitude of ' eh, whatever happens, happens.' and my usual fervor has given way to 'just going with the motions'. This shift in attitude has really taken its toll on me both physically and spiritually. This has got to change-- I'm getting my happy back!

I'm going to start each day with prayer and positive affirmations! I know that God will get my through this rough patch. Praise Him!

Today's affirmation: It's going to be a great day because it's my season!

Love y'all for free,
nNb :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...