Thursday, January 21, 2010

Are Others Discouraging You About Your Natural Hair?

"A man of sense is never discouraged by difficulties; he redoubles his industry and his diligence, he perseveres, and infallibly prevails at last." --Lord Chesterfield


Hey y'all!

I just found a really great video for those who are receiving discouraging comments from loved ones and friends about your natural hair. As much as you want to ignore the comments and not let them bother you, there is always of part of you that is kind of saddened by them. I know I have instances like that when my mom asks me to relax my hair before I go to certain events or tells me to braid my hair so that I will cover my natural curls. Ladies and gents, pray for strength! It's always harder when people who you are really close to constantly discourage you from wearing your natural hair. They don't understand how empowering wearing your natural kinks and curls can truly be...


Do NOT let boyfriends, family or friends discourage you from being YOU! Enjoy your natural kinks and don't allow anyone to take away the happiness that being Naturally Flyyy brings you! :)

Here's the video:




Here is the website to Scandalous Beauty's website and YouTube page for makeup and naturally hair tips:


Scandalous Beauty Online: http://scandalousbeautyonline.com/

Scandalous Beauty YouTube Page: http://www.youtube.com/user/scandalousbeauty


Peace,

nNb Y

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...