Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Hair Goal!

"The recipe for beauty is to have less illusion and more Soul, to retreat from the belief of pain or pleasure in the body into the unchanging calm and glorious freedom of spiritual harmony."
-Mary Baker Eddy

Hey ya'll!

I was browsing the web between classes, looking for a nice professional hair style for a convention that I am leaving for on Friday. As I was looking at pictures of hairstyles, I came across a picture of a lady with really nice shoulder length hair. Her hair was soooo full of body, I couldn't help but post about it!

Here's the picture:


I want her hair!!!!!

In order to achieve results similar to this, I need start and STICK to a good regimen so that my hair can grow up to be like hers! lol!

Peace and blessings all!

nNb Y

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...