Friday, June 3, 2011

30 Day Blog Post Challenge: Day 3

Question 3: A book you love?

I have been reading a lot more lately, but there is one author that sticks out more than the rest, JOHN GRISHAM. Every single one of his books that I read are page-turners. I often found myself reading instead of doing other "important" things, lol! One of the novels that sticks out the most is his 1996 best-seller "The Runaway Jury". Normally, I'm not a big fan of law fiction, but the storylines are so interesting, you can't help but to read. I'm purposely not talking about the book's contents so that you all can take the opportunity to read his work. I will say this, the book starts off very interestingly and keeps the reader engaged the entire time. I love this book because it kept me guessing the whole time (and most times my guesses were wrong, lol!) Take the opportunity to read this book and many others from his collection. Please feel free to comment about whatever you read on this blog.

Be blessed!
nNb :)

8 comments:

san antonio personal trainer said...

Thanks for sharing the runaway jury by John Grisham with everyone. I will meet my hawker tomorrow to get my copy.

Michel said...

Being a book lover its a present for me to know about a brilliant writer.Thanks for recommending lady.
Franchises

jewellery box said...

Its a great post indeed. It let us know that Yoga is not only about exercising or stretching our body health but due to this we can make ourselves relax and it makes our mind fresh.

private equity said...

ts a great post indeed. It let us know that Yoga is not only about exercising or stretching our body health

private equity said...

Its a great post indeed. It let us know that Yoga is not only about exercising or stretching our body health but due to this we can make

limo San Jose said...

Thanks for this informative post. It help me a lot.
ow, nice post,there are many person searching about that now they will find enough resources

limo San Jose said...

Its a great post indeed. It let us know that Yoga is not only about exercising or stretching our body health but due to this we can make ourselves relax and it makes our mind fresh.

health500 said...

Great article and your blog template is so cool. Is this template free or not. If so, Where could i download this template? if not, how much does it cost? Thanks a lot!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...