Friday, June 3, 2011

30 Day Blog Post Challenge: Day 4

Question 4: Bullet your whole day?

  • Woke up at 6:30 am
  • Took a shower and got dressed to go to work
  • Left for work
  • 7:20 am circle in parking
  • Departed for school
  • Saw the kids in the morning 
  • Deliver goodbyes to students with hugs
  • Leave school for Deloitte speaking engagement in Ann Arbor, MI.
  • Delivered a testimonial about my experience as a corps member in City Year Detroit
  • Had a party with my students during my last 5th class I would have with them.
  • Said final goodbyes and took pictures with students
  • City Year graduation roll-out
  • Step team practice
  • Returned home
  • Watched "The Great Debaters"
A little contet: Today was our last day to be with our students while in City Year. It was a very emotional day...tears were flowing from both myself as well as my students. Any questions or concerns, feel free to comment below.

Have a great evening,
nNb :)

1 comments:

Marc Azada said...

Wow! You seem like a very busy person. I am amaze on how you manage to do all these things.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...