Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Weight Loss Journey: Week 2 Results!

"Any experience can be transformed into something of value. Everything depends on the way you look at things. You cannot have the success without the failures."
~Unknown Author

Hey everyone!

I know this is late, but I finally got around to posting my measurements for the end of week 2. Just for the record, I did measure myself on Sunday...I just didn't have time to take a video or anything else. :( This week will only have a blog post dedicated to it, because I am kind of short on time. 
Here are the results from Week 2:

Weight: 
Wk 1: 193 lbs. |  Wk 2: 194 lbs.
Bust: 
Wk 1: 42 3/8 in. | Wk 2: 42 2/8 in.
Waist: 
Wk 1: 37 6/8 in. | Wk 2: 36 in.
Hips:
Wk 1: 43 3/8 in.  | Wk 2: 43 1/8 in.
Thighs:
Wk 1: 24 in. |  Wk 2: 23 4/8 in.
Biceps:
Wk 1: 11 3/8 in.  |  Wk 2: 11 6/8 in. 

I have to say that some of the measurements came out a little bit funky. I do know that I did quite a bit of cheating on my caloric intake during this week. This was probably the cause of the extra pound that I gained. I also skipped the 30 Day Shred workout for a couple of days (after you miss one of the days, your body really feels the loss of endurance when you pick it back up).

My hope is that this will be a wake-up call for me and I will start to eat healthier.

Stay blessed,
nNb :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...