Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Dynamic Divas Present: Workout Video Review #1

Hey everyone!!!

It's been a while since my last post! I've got some really exciting news, I now have a new segment on my blog called Dynamic Divas! It is featuring myself and my friend Julia (sewellspeaks.com). She will only be in town until July 5th, so I'm going to try to make as many videos as possible for the segment. Here is our first *official* Dynamic Divas video:

In this video, we review two workout videos: Dancing with the Stars Cardio  Dance and Brazilian Butt Lift Workouts. We also talk briefly about our current weight loss journey progress. Enjoy the craziness that is Julia and myself!



Remember to rate, comment & subscribe!

Blessings,
nNb :)

2 comments:

Johnpaul said...

Great video. They are looking very nice.Fitness Health

Johnpaul said...

excellent video Fitness Health

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...