Sunday, February 26, 2012

New Protective Hairstyle --> Cinnamon Bun!


“Never be afraid to try something new. Remember that a lone amateur built the Ark. A large group of professionals built the Titanic.” 

― Dave Barry

Hey lovelies!

So after going 2 weeks with my hair out, I decided that my tired old ends need a much needed break! So, I searched high and low for a nice low maintenance protective style (y'all know I'm lazy, lol!) to wear for a  couple of days. Well, I came across a great protective hairstyles by one of my FAVORITE vloggers MsVCharles (check her out, she provides great info accompanied by plenty of laughs). Needless to say, I ran out to my local beauty supply store and grabbed all of the necessary materials and got to work! 

This style costed me a whopping $2!! wOoT wOoT! Y'all know that I'm a diva on a budget, so that's a definite plus for me! Check out the pictures below:

Brand of hair that I used (2 pkgs.)

Hair nice and slicked back! hehehe!

The braided extension

Final product
I got a lot of compliments about this style while at church and it took me less than 30 mins. to do. Check out the tutorial below:





Happy styling y'all!
nNb :)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...