Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Stepping out of my comfort zone...into GREATNESS!!!

I am always doing that which I cannot do, in order that I may learn how to do it.
~Pablo Picasso

Hey lovelies!

The City Year Step Team (of which I am apart of), was featured on the City Year Detroit blog. I was also interview for the post (first official time being interview, too cool!).  In it, I talk about my experiences in pushing myself outside of my comfort zone to learn how to do step moves. I was even blessed to voted the Step Master of the team w/o voting for myself and no prior experience--God works in mysterious and wonderful ways!! He took me through so many moments and that pushed me into my challenge zone that helped me grow tremendously. I gush about my experiences briefly on the post.

Take a look at the blog post below y'all!


Disclaimer: 
City Year Detroit is not affiliated with naturalNaijabeauty.com in anyway. The views expressed on this blog are my own and are not those of City Year Detroit. 

Peace,
nNb :)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...