Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Retaining Hair Length

Hair style is the final tip-off whether or not a woman really knows herself.  
~Hubert de Givenchy, Vogue, July 1985

Hey y'all!


For the last couple of years, I have had a difficult time in retaining my hair length. It seems as if my hair is the same length as it was in the past. My lack of length retention has really been discouraging me as I am looking through pictures of my hair...luckily, I have come across a great blog post on one of my favorite sites CurlyNikki. In the post, one of the curlies divulges her secrets of healthy hair and length retention. Check it out here. There are also some other forum and blogs out there on the subject. As I learn more, I will share.

I'm going to take some time to read up on other blogs and and forums and take better care of my hair. Long hair here I come! :)

Peace,
nNb :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...