Tuesday, May 31, 2011

30 Day Blog Post Challenge: Day 1

Question 1: Five ways to win my heart?


1.) Have a strong relationship with God
This is important to me because I am also yearning for a stronger     relationship with Jesus. There are sooo many things that God has done for me that I take for granted each day. Having a strong foundation in faith is very important to me. My belief is that Jesus Christ sacrificed himself for each and everyone of us and we all should spend time praising Him for being who He is. I also believe that we are saved by GRACE not by WORKS! A man that shares these beliefs with me has taken a GIANT first step towards winning my heart :)

2.) Passion for uplifting urban youth
Most people that know me know that I am very passionate about education. I grew up in Detroit, where the public school system barely produces many students that can read at their grade level. I feel that every child deserves a chance at a great education. A man that not only believes this, but tries to help fix the problem will win some major points in my book.

3.) Educated man
Not much to say here...there is nothing sexier than having an intellectual conversation with an educated man...

4.) People who like to laugh
I love to laugh, in fact I do it ALL the time. I am very silly and I love to have fun. People that laugh a lot are usually very positive and fun to be around. They are also usually very charismatic and charming, definitely a plus ;)

and last but certainly not least...

5.) Guys that like jazz/neo soul/smooth r&b music
I love these genres of music. Instead of doing the typical movie date, I love to go to jazz clubs. I find the music to be wayyyyy more uplifting that the things I hear on the radio. I also love the smooth melodies that make you want to get up and dance!

Stay blessed!
nNb :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...