Sunday, May 22, 2011

Weight Loss Journey: Week 1 Results!

"Endurance is one of the most difficult disciplines, but it is to the one who endures that the final victory comes.” ~Buddha
 Hey everyone!

I'm excited to say that I made a whole week in my weight loss journey! My diligence has paid off and this week's set of measurements proves it. This past week, I have made it a point (or at least tried...lol!) to do some sort of exercise everyday. The first exercise video that I attempted was Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred. That video was (and still is) particularly challenging to me. After the first day, my thighs and lower body ached and burned for a
few days. After the first workout, I became afraid and started to avoid doing the "Shred" and tried to find other ways to work out. Needless to say, the "Shred: video gave me the best AND most thorough workout of my life! For this reason, I have decided to dedicate 30 Days to doing the "Shred". Please pray for me y'all, lol! As for this week's measurements, I do have some very exciting news: 
I LOST WEIGHT and INCHES IN EVERY ATTRIBUTE!
Here are my Week 1 Results:
Weight: 
Wk 0: 198 lbs. |  Wk 1: 193 lbs.
Bust: 
Wk 0: 42 4/8 in. | Wk 1: 42 3/8 in.
Waist: 
Wk 0: 38 in. | Wk 1: 37 6/8 in.
Hips:
Wk 0: 43 6/8 in.  | Wk 1: 43 3/8 in.
Thighs:
Wk 0: 26 in. |  Wk 1: 24 in.
Biceps:
Wk 0: 12 4/8 in.  |  Wk 1: 11 3/8 in. 

Last but not least, I made a video basically restating some of the things I said earlier. This video also contains a tutorial on measuring body parts. I show y'all step-by-step how I will be measuring myself during this journey. Check out the video below (Don't forget to rate, comment & subscribe):


Enjoy & Stay blessed!
nNb :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...