Thursday, May 26, 2011

Healthy Meal Challenge

5/26/2011 Breakfast: Whole Wheat Bread,
Orange Slices & 3 Scrambled Eggs
When it comes to eating right and exercising, there is no "I'll start tomorrow."  Tomorrow is disease. 
~Terri Guillemets

Hey everyone!

I hope everyone is having a spectacular week! This post was inspired by a post that I saw on (now, one of my favorite weight loss websites) www.myfitnesspal.com. One of the members was challeged by his friends and coworkers. The challenge was that healthy meals can't be filling and satisfying while still being low in calories. He decided to start a forum post about the subject, and began posting pictures of his meals on the site as well as the corresponding caloric content. After seeing some of his meals, I got inspired! I have been griping internally, wondering when I would get tired of eating the Healthy Choice and Lean Cuisine meals. "Running out of food to eat" was one of my biggest problems that contributed to my failed attempts at weight loss. It was then that I realized that in order for this attempt at my LIFESTYLE CHANGE to be effective, I have to figure out ways to spice up my meals.

First and foremost, I will look up great recipes online for healthy meals (that don't have to be microwaved) and cook more food at home. My goal is to try to post pictures of some of the meals that I am eating online. This will help me get out of the "food rut" that I am currently in :) In addition to looking up great recipes, I will also be posting my feeble attempts at making them on the blog. I'm looking forward to this great new opportunity in front of me. Any support or comments (as well recipes) will be greatly appreciated...

Chao loves!
nNb :)




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...