Monday, May 23, 2011

*Music Review* --> Musiq Soulchild's "Musiqinthemagiq"

"Time waits for nothing, no one and everything"
 ~Musiq Soulchild


Hey everyone!

Musiq Soulchild's newest album "Musicinthemagic" dropped recently on May 5th. I just got the opportunity to listen to it this week, and I have to say that this is some of his best work yet! Usually, there are only a few key songs that I like on ANY album that I hear, but Mr. Soulchild outdid himself this time! I love every single track on his new album! His songs display a very positive message about love, and commitment (as normal) as well as gives listener a catchy tune to jam with. He had a nice balance of slow and fast paced songs on the album, for an overall WIN! I won't go into too much detail about the tracks, because my explanations will not do them justice. I will say this though, my favorite track on the album is "Silver and Gold". Take a listen here:



Enjoy & Stay blessed!
nNb :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...