Friday, May 13, 2011

Official Weight loss Week 0 Measurements!

"Money is the most envied, but the least enjoyed. Health is the most enjoyed, but the least envied."
~Charles Caleb Colton

Hey everyone!

I started my official weight loss journey yesterday and I am still super excited! In order for this journey to be successful, I am not only going to weigh myself each week, but I'm also going to be recording measurements for other parts of my body. This is so that I don't get discouraged when I look at the scale 2 weeks in a row and see the same weight. Looking at the change in the rest of my body measurements will help make me feel so much better. I took the my initial measurements yesterday. Here they are:

Weight: 198 lbs.
Bust: 42.5 in
Biceps: 12.5 in
Waist: 38.0 in
Hips: 43.75
Thighs: 26.0 in

I plan on measuring myself at the end of each week and I will be posting my progress on this blog as well as other weight loss communities. Stay tuned for more details/developments!

Stay blessed!
nNb :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...