Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Satisfying the Economical Fashionista in YOU!

"A girl should always be two things: classy and fabulous."
~Coco Chanel

Hey lovelies!

As summer draws nearer, people are starting to replace the sweaters with summer tops. As I start to configure my summer wardrobe, I want to make sure that I get the most bang for my buck. In order to do this, I decided to check out some online sources for designer fashions. I came across a few websites:
599fashion.com and  15dollarfashion.com. Both of these websites carry very nice, good quality clothing at VERY affordable prices. 

Ok, so the first thing that you might think is that the websites might be kinda sketch if they are selling clothes for that cheap. I had this same thought too, so I looked up YouTube reviews to make sure that the sites were legit. You can see one of my favorite review videos for 599fashion here: http://youtu.be/LVfUToVMa3I
Make sure you all check out the websites and look at YouTube for more reviews on both of the websites. As soon as I order from the sites, I will post a review about my experience. 

Happy shopping fashionistas,
nNb :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...